Your students’ abilities to cite text evidence will skyrocket with these 100 high-interest cards—each containing a mini-passage and five key questions.
Fine-tune your students' abilities to cite text evidence with these easy and entertaining task cards! Each reproducible card contains a high-interest mini-passage and five key questions to hone this must-know skill-in just ten minutes a day. Cards provide guided support to help students identify and effectively cite text evidence across a variety of genres. Content is super-engaging to motivate even your most reluctant readers.
Cards allow for flexible use-questions can be responded to in writing or verbally.
• Cards target tricky-to-teach comprehension skills such as inferencing, author's purpose, and citing text evidence.
• Content is highly engaging and written by a team of published, professional trade authors.
• Locating age-appropriate, lively, high-quality, short-text passages is a big challenge for teachers-we provide 100 in each book!
• Cards feature a wide variety of text types to keep students engaged in varied practice.
• Each book includes sample answers to help teachers quickly assess student learning.