This resource provides a complete behavior management plan that can be implemented as a whole solution or to target specific issues.
The Behavior Management Toolkit approach features practical checklists and outlines that can be used to fit the needs of your particular school or grade level.
Each area of the book addresses a key aspect of the behavior management process:
- Create a positive environment
- Reinforce strong values and social skills
- Establish effective school relationships
- Develop consistent discipline plan
- Implement intervention plan as necessary
- Assess effectiveness of program
Written by an experienced educator, and developed in schools, this program is ideal for administrators charged with improving behavior in their school or district.