These classroom-tested, instant learning games are ready to cut out and play!
A perfect way to have students practice skills while they are having fun!
Each of these ready-to-use centers contains 50 full-color cardstock sheets including instructions, game-boards, puzzles, cards, and much more!
The Decimals, Fractions and Percents packet contains the following games:
- Fraction Factory (+, -, x and dividing fractions)
- What Do They have in Common? (LCM and GCF)
- Decimal Duel (sequencing least to greatest)
- Math About Town (story problems)
- Factor Frenzy (recognizing prime numbers)
- That's Improper! (improper to mixed fractions )
- Super Sale (percent off)
- Wormy Matchup (fraction to decimal to percent)
About Instant Learning Centers: These fun, interactive activities help students review and master essential math and literacy skills. The full color activities in each packet are designed for students to use with a partner or in a small group. They are great activities to engage students during learning center time, small group instruction and when they are finished with other assignments. Also, there are enough games in one packet for the whole class to play at the same time. Divide the class into groups and give each group one of the games. Every 10-15 minutes rotate the activities to a different group. This is a wonderful way to review and build essential math and language skills while the students are having fun.
Visit the full collection of Fraction Manipulatives and Activities
to find more related resources.