These classroom-tested, instant learning games are ready to cut out and play!
A perfect way to have students practice skills while they are having fun!
Each of these ready-to-use centers contains 50 full-color cardstock sheets including instructions, game-boards, puzzles, cards, and much more!
This packet contains the following games:
- Measuring Task Cards (volume, preimeter, area, mass, circles, surface areas)
- Angle Land (acute, right, obtuse)
- Metric Marathon standard to metric conversions)
- Build a Castle (block shapes)
- Coordinate Pairs (x and y coordinates)
- Space Figures (identification of 3-D shapes)
- Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Polygon Rummy (polygon attributes)
About Instant Learning Centers: These fun, interactive activities help students review and master essential math and literacy skills. The full color activities in each packet are designed for students to use with a partner or in a small group. They are great activities to engage students during learning center time, small group instruction and when they are finished with other assignments. Also, there are enough games in one packet for the whole class to play at the same time. Divide the class into groups and give each group one of the games. Every 10-15 minutes rotate the activities to a different group. This is a wonderful way to review and build essential math and language skills while the students are having fun!