Ensure number sense proficiency for all of your students with this new supplemental series that targets the new Common Core State Standards.
These lessons target every standard in Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Number and Operations in Base Ten, and Number and Operations-Fractions. The program can be used as a full-class supplement but is also ideally suited for Tier II small-group instruction.
Lessons for Strengthening Number Sense features:
- 14 carefully-developed units with engaging activities, word problems, and games
- Pre-, post-, and short answer assessments that can be linked to instruction
- English Learner strategies
- Home-school connection suggestions
- CD with family math night presentations, virtual manipulatives, blackline masters, and more!
Created by leading mathematics professors and school district leaders in collaboration with Teacher to Teacher Publications.