Quantities of this item are limited. All sales final.
A new and visually dynamic way to develop and enhance your students' algebraic understanding.
Nineteen different activity sets provide carefully sequenced problems targeting key algebra topics. Within each set, the problems feature subtle differences in notation, computation, and language to challenge students and provide a variety of practice opportunities.
As problem sets develop, complexity increases. A set can serve as the basis for a whole lesson, as a lesson opener, or as an assessment of key skills at the end of a unit.
- Fosters new ways of thinking through teacher-student interaction
- Is adaptable to diverse abilities and grade levels
- Is fully aligned with NCTM standards
19 activity sets (over 400 problems in all) are organized into six categories:
- Evaluating Expressions
- Exponents and Patterns
- Multiplying Polynomials
- Solving Equations
- Factoring Polynomials
Full set includes:
- 19 activity sets for presentation (Overhead Transparency or Digital format)
- Comprehensive 96-page step-by-step teacher's guide
- Student reproducible pages and answers for each set
Interactive Algebra (OHT)
For standard overhead projectors; 19 unique multilayer movable transparencies
in vinyl folders.