Math Graphic Organizers and Other Visual Strategies
Brain-compatible Activities to Inspire Active Learning in the Middle School Classroom!
Drawing on classroom-tested, research-based strategies, this practical resource offers creative activities that will help students organize and record their learning.
Topics covered include:
- Common factors, advanced fractions
- Order of operations, number properties, variables
- Metric conversions, polygons
- Graphing, shape translations
- Probability, graphs, plots, and much more!
Each of the activities features graphic organizers and visuals such as bar graphs, timelines, cause-and-effect charts, and more to ensure students master the curriculum objectives!