Based on the latest research about how the brain learns math!
Based on the latest research about how the brain learns math, deals with numbers, and mathematical relationships, this resource provides brain-friendly, ready-to-use lessons.
Teachers will find step-by-step guidance for instruction that involves group work, reflection, movement, and visualization.
Activities address individual intelligences and:
- promote writing as an important learning tool
- use concrete models to make concepts meaningful
- connect mathematical ideas to the real world
- incorporate graphic organizers to help students organize their thinking
- teach creative problem solving.