A great resource to supplement & complement any Math curriculum!
Your students will learn more effectively as they work in small groups applying algebra and geometry concepts. Completely aligned to the Common Core Standards for Mathematics, each book contains 120 different station activities.
A great resource to supplement and complement any curriculum, allowing you to circulate, do informal assessments, and provide targeted instruction as needed.
Algebra I contains thirty sets of activities across eight topics:
- Number and Operations
- Radical Expressions and Equations
- Quadratic Equations and Functions
- Data Analysis
Each set consists of four different stations where students work in small groups, moving from station to station once their activities are complete.
- 30 sets of activities, each with 4 separate stations
- 10-15 minutes per station followed by a debrief discussion
- Correlated to the Common Core Standards for Mathematics
- Use readily available materials and manipulatives (sold separately)
Includes teacher support with discussion guides (prompts to encourage reflection and synthesis of ideas, suggested appropriate responses, and a listing of common errors and misconceptions identified in current research), answer keys, and material lists.