Learning to read is a blast with these super-fun songs that teach the top 50 sight words! All kids' favorite topics are here-monsters, dinosaurs, dogs, pirates, penguins, even ice cream. And since the songs are set to familiar tunes, remembering them is a snap. Ready for more good news? This big, colorful chart is laminated so you can use a dry-erase marker to highlight learning. Includes a complete teaching routine, a CD, plus a link to download all 25 tunes. Great for whole-class lessons.
Research shows that committing the top 50 sight words to memory prepares children to become successful, fluent "automatic" readers
• Research also shows that many children are "auditory learners", who benefit from hearing words while seeing them in print-this flip chart is the perfect tool to do just that
• Each song targets and teaches two featured sight words, so lesson planning is easy.
• This flip chart includes an easy and effective teaching routine to maximize sight word learning.
• This flip chart is big and laminated, which means teachers-and students-can use a dry-erase marker to customize lessons.
• This flip chart is a great way to integrate music into a busy curriculum.
• Because the songs are based on popular tunes like "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star," learning them is a snap.