Your students will learn more effectively as they work in small groups applying algebra and geometry concepts. Completely aligned to the Common Core Standards for Mathematics, each book contains 120 different station activities.
A great resource to supplement and complement any Math curriculum, allowing you to circulate, do informal assessments, and provide targeted instruction as needed.
This book contains thirty sets of activities across twelve topics:
- Points and Lines
- Congruent Triangles
- Relationships in Triangles
- Proportions and Similarity
- Right Triangles and Trigonometry
- Coordinate Proof
- Surface Area
- Volume and Three-D Figures
The activities consist of four different stations where students work in small groups, moving from station to station once their activities are complete.
- 30 sets of activities, each with 4 separate stations
- 10-15 minutes per station followed by a debrief discussion
- Correlated to Common Core Standards for Mathematics
- Uses readily available materials and manipulatives (sold separately)
Includes teacher support with discussion guides (prompts to encourage reflection and synthesis of ideas, suggested appropriate responses, and a listing of common errors and misconceptions identified in current research), answer keys, and material lists.
250 pages each.